Abstracts submission – new deadline: 25 January 2019
Abstracts acceptance notification deadline: 10 February 2019
(The Workshop’s official language is English)
The submission of abstracts will be managed through an online conference management system called EasyChair. If you already used this platform for other workshops/conferences, just login to your account. Otherwise, it will be necessary to create one.
To submit an abstract, you must login to the IWAMO 2019 EasyChair submission webpage, choose New Submission on upper left menu and fill out a form with the following:
- Author’s information (it is possible to add several authors), designating also the corresponding author and the speaker (presenting author)
- Title and Abstract (in plain text)
- Topics (preferably, only one):
A. Theory and modelling
B. Single crystals, thin films, nanoparticles, 2D systems – growth and structure, doping
C. Perovskites and double perovskites, diluted magnetic oxides, other functional materials
D. Composites, heterostructures and interfaces
E. Novel characterization techniques and equipment
F. Magnetic resonance, including imaging
G. Nanofluids, biomedical applications
I. New trends and applications in magnetocalorics, photocatalysis, magnonics, mutiferroics
- Preference for Oral or Poster presentation
- Abstract Upload (please check the available templates above)
If your submission is successful, you will receive a confirmation e-mail:
A new submission was made to IWAMO 2019: Authors : … Title : … Number : … The submission was made by … Best regards, EasyChair for IWAMO 2019.
If you don’t receive this e-mail within a few hours, you may have to resubmit the abstract.
- For Oral presentations, only one (1) abstract per registered participant will be accepted.
- For Poster presentations, up to three (3) abstracts per registered participant will be accepted.
- Other situations of multiple abstracts from the same presenting author will be separately reviewed by the Committees before final acceptance.